Two drivers go head-to-head in a precision handling dogfight
Watch as two professional rally drivers take to an airport in an epic battle of speed, cornering, and all-out agility. Complete with drifts around a helicopter, a sharp hairpin, a runway, and a high-speed kink, Brandon and Martin fight it out to see who takes the title of top gun.
Perfectly balanced for road or runway
See how this authentic, lightweight rear-wheel drive sports car is purpose-built to tear up the tarmac and break records without breaking the bank.
See what drives these two pro drivers
Martin Rowe: British rally champion with over 25 years’ experience.
“On tarmac you have to be very, very precise; Inch perfect the whole time.”
Brandon Semenuk: Professional rally driver and freeride mountain bike champion.
“My favourite leg was doing skids around the helicopter, because how often do you get to do that?”
Take a direct flight through the track
You’ve never experienced a course quite like this – 360-degree drifts around a helicopter, speeding down a runway, high-speed maneuvering, and extreme hairpins.
Model shown: 2020 Subaru BRZ Sport-tech RS
- Horizontally opposed, 4-cylinder, 2.0L DOHC SUBARU BOXER® engine with Electronic Throttle Control and Dual Active Valve Control system with direct and port injection
- 205 horsepower and 156 lb-ft of torque (6 MT)
- 200 horsepower and 151 lb-ft of torque (6 AT)
- TORSEN® limited-slip rear differential – Gives driving control in high-speed turns which gives the driver confidence on rough roads
- Light weight rear-wheel drive sports coupe with excellent power to weight ratio
- Performance-tuned suspension – Creates better connection to the road for performance driving
- Responsive transmission – 6-speed close-ratio manual transmission with superb shift feel or 6-speed automatic with Sport Shift
- 13:1 steering ratio for faster response time for greater handling and driver control
- Available Brembo® performance brakes – Powerful brakes that deliver controlled stopping power while withstanding the rigours of performance driving cornering (Sport-tech RS Trim only)
- Available SACHS performance dampers – For pure sports car responsive handling and stability (Sport-tech RS Trim only)