Subaru Canada CARS Member Rebate
The Canadian Association of Rallysport (CARS) is the official sanctioning body for rallying in this country. The association is responsible for the Canadian Rally Championship (CRC) and its member clubs organize various types of rallies at the club, regional and national levels.
In the early 1990s, Subaru Canada began competing in the CRC and has, since 1998, supported the series, first as a title sponsor and more recently as a presenting sponsor. In any given year, in rally events across Canada, the Subaru brand will be out in full force. This year, CARS members and Subaru enthusiasts can further benefit from our support of rallying through this exclusive rebate offer.
All CARS members are invited to take advantage of this great offer on their next Subaru!
The $750 cash-back rebate offer is valid for the purchase or lease of one (1) new Subaru from any authorized Canadian Subaru dealer from January 3, 2023 to January 4, 2024. Only one rebate offer per new vehicle transaction is allowed. This offer is non-transferrable, is valid only for CARS affiliated club members and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Purchase or lease a new Subaru vehicle from your local Subaru dealer.
- Download and fill out the application.
- Gather the required documentation.
- Copies of vehicle lease/purchase documents
- Copy of your club membership card or membership number for verification
- Send completed rebate application and required documentation to:
Canadian Association of Rallysport
Box 300, Turner Valley, AB T0L 2A0
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
To learn more about Subaru’s involvement in rallying, please visit the Canadian Rally Championship page.